The Kennedy Health Alliance takes patient care to a higher level. We know that navigating the healthcare system can be overwhelming, so our Patient Navigator RNs do it for you.
Each patient navigator is a highly trained R.N. available at all Kennedy Health Alliance medical offices.
Patient Navigators will:
- Assist with referrals and follow-up appointments with specialists.
- Assist with insurance issues.
- Work with other providers to safely and quickly transition care and prevent re-hospitalizations.
- Provide disease management and medication education.
- Assist patients with community resources (transportation, indigent programs, discount medication programs, diabetic education, nutrition and weight loss management, home health care).
- Organize medical group visits in collaboration with physicians, specialists.
- Assist patients with expedited specialist office visits.
- Check to ensure your medical care plan is on track, and give you all the emotional support you need.
- Denise Keller, BSN, RN: (856) 745-3105
- Ronni Whyte, BSN, RN: (856) 745-3304
With the worry off your mind, and the tasks off your hands, you can focus on one thing…getting better. And that’s what patient care is really about.