- AARP Medicare Complete
- Aetna HMO, PPO, POS
- AmeriHealth (AmeriHealth Administrators, AmeriHealth PPO, AmeriHealth 65, Keystone 65, Keystone Health Plan East, Independence Blue Cross, Personal Choice, Personal Choice 65, Independence Administrators)
- Bravo/CIGNA Health Spring
- UHC Community Plan/AmeriChoice
- Health Republic Insurance of NJ
- Horizon BC/BS, Horizon Medicare
- Horizon NJ Health
- Medicare Novitas Solutions
- MidAtlantic PPO
- Rail Road Medicare
- United HealthCare
Doctors & Providers
Recent studies have suggested that a sedentary lifestyle is almost as dangerous to our health as smoking.
In the 1940s and ‘50s, the United States dealt with a countrywide polio epidemic, with more than 100,000 Americans affected and nearly 6,000 reported deaths. Starting in the early 1980s, the AIDS epidemic affected nearly one million Americans, killing more than 550,000.
The doctors of Southern New Jersey have spoken! South Jersey docs were asked by SJ Magazine who among their peers they would choose to care for their family members, and the results were featured in SJ Magazine’s September issue, “Top Docs 2014”.
Dr. Denise Mastromonaco, Dermatologist at Kennedy Health Alliance, was featured in an article at NJ.com regarding the Surgeon General's recently released Call to Action to Prevent Skin Cancer.
- 1 of 2
- next ›