- AARP Medicare Complete
- Aetna HMO, PPO, POS
- AmeriHealth (AmeriHealth Administrators, AmeriHealth PPO, AmeriHealth 65, Keystone 65, Keystone Health Plan East, Independence Blue Cross, Personal Choice, Personal Choice 65, Independence Administrators)
- Bravo/CIGNA Health Spring
- UHC Community Plan/AmeriChoice
- Health Republic Insurance of NJ
- Horizon BC/BS, Horizon Medicare
- Horizon NJ Health
- Medicare Novitas Solutions
- MidAtlantic PPO
- Rail Road Medicare
- United HealthCare
Doctors & Providers
Kennedy Health Alliance is pleased to welcome Yelena Shrayber, DO, to our Primary & Specialty Care practice in Cherry Hill, NJ.
Kennedy Health Alliance welcomes Brett Picciotti, DO, to KHA-Cherry Hill, along with a new service, Osteopathic Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine.
Recent studies have suggested that a sedentary lifestyle is almost as dangerous to our health as smoking.
In the 1940s and ‘50s, the United States dealt with a countrywide polio epidemic, with more than 100,000 Americans affected and nearly 6,000 reported deaths. Starting in the early 1980s, the AIDS epidemic affected nearly one million Americans, killing more than 550,000.
- 1 of 3
- next ›