- AARP Medicare Complete
- Aetna HMO, PPO, POS
- AmeriHealth (AmeriHealth Administrators, AmeriHealth PPO, AmeriHealth 65, Keystone 65, Keystone Health Plan East, Independence Blue Cross, Personal Choice, Personal Choice 65, Independence Administrators)
- Bravo/CIGNA Health Spring
- UHC Community Plan/AmeriChoice
- Health Republic Insurance of NJ
- Horizon BC/BS, Horizon Medicare
- Horizon NJ Health
- Medicare Novitas Solutions
- MidAtlantic PPO
- Rail Road Medicare
- Tricare, Tricare For Life
- United HealthCare
Doctors & Providers
One of the main goals of primary care physicians is to practice preventive medicine. That is, preventing onset of disease, or identifying disease early so as to avoid poor health outcomes in the future.
Winter weather is upon us, and will be with us for the next couple of months. Here are some tips from a family doctor to help you stay safe during cold weather:
I’ve spent a good deal of time lately discussing weight management with my patients, and they all seem to have the same concern: the upcoming holidays. For many of us, the weeks from Thanksgiving to the New Year seem to pose the biggest dietary challenge.
More than one in three adults in the United States has been diagnosed with high blood pressure, also known as hypertension. A normal blood pressure is 120/80; if your blood pressure is consistently higher than this number, you are at increased risk for heart attack, stroke and other complications.
- 1 of 2
- next ›