September 7, 2017KHA Doctors Distinguished as SJ Magazine's 2017 “Top Docs”
The doctors and patients of Southern New Jersey have spoken! South Jersey docs and patients were asked by SJ Magazine which doctors they would choose to care for them and their family members. The results were featured in SJ Magazine’s September issue, “Top Docs 2017".
Kennedy Health Alliance is proud to announce that twelve of our physicians have been distinguished as “Top Docs” this year by their fellow doctors, and two have been voted as "Top Docs" by their patients:
SJ Magazine 2017 "Top Docs"
- Joseph Badolato, DO - Hospitalist
- Gregory Barone, DO - Endocrinology
- Fritz Bech, MD - Vascular Surgery
- David V. Condoluci, DO, MACOI - Infectious Disease
- Morris M. Eisen, DO - Thoracic Surgery
- Tamara A. LaCouture, MD - Radiation Oncology
- Donald J. McMahon, DO - Gastroenterology
- Marc A. Neff, MD, FACS, FASMBS - Bariatric Surgery/Weight Loss
- Tracy Persily, DO - Family Practice
- Roy L. Sandau, DO, FACOS - Surgery
- Kelly A. Schiers, DO - Critical Care
- Taimur Zaman, MD - Neurology
2017 Top Docs Patient Poll "Top Docs"
- Adam S. Goldstein, DO, FACS, FASMBS - Bariatric Surgery/Weight Loss
- Marc H. Michelson, DO, FACOI - Internal Medicine
Congratulations to Kennedy Health Alliance’s Top Docs!