Comprehensive Breast Center
The Kennedy Comprehensive Breast Center, a part of the Kennedy Cancer Center in Washington Township, NJ, provides diagnosis and treatment of benign and malignant conditions of the breast.
Our breast surgeons work collaboratively with patients and their referring physicians to accurately diagnose and treat diseases of the breast. Comprehensive Breast Center physicians and staff are committed to empowering patients, enabling them to participate in decisions about their care.
Breast health is multifaceted, as is our approach to care. Our primary goal is to ensure that patients who entrust their care to the Kennedy Comprehensive Breast Center receive the highest level of care available.
The Kennedy Comprehensive Breast Center offers an array of services, including:
- Prevention and breast cancer risk assessment
- Screening and detection
- Breast health education
- Diagnostic studies and procedures
- Medical and surgical treatment of breast disease
The Kennedy Comprehensive Breast Center schedules patients for their initial visit quickly. We make the diagnosis and treatment process as stress-free as possible by coordinating all aspects of patients' breast care prior to them leaving the Breast Center.
We also work collaboratively with the many services available within the Kennedy Cancer Center, including:
- Kennedy Cancer Program Nurse Navigator
- Kennedy Cancer Program Social Worker
- Kennedy Outpatient Medical Imaging
- Medical Oncology & Hematology
- Kennedy Health Alliance Radiation Oncology
- The Center for Hope & Healing at Kennedy
- The American Cancer Society
Please call (856) 218-2100 to make an appointment.
Doctors & Providers
- 1 of 5
- next ›